corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Society and its "Chronic Victims"

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Society and its "Chronic Victims"
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
17th Feb 12 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brett
Premium Member

17th Feb 12 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have actually just read over the whole thread and I sound a bit pro-unemployment Good thread tho lol

Being honest where I live, yeah I could undoubtedly get something local whenever. There's enough food packing places and factories where you can sit screwing lids on bottles all day about Dog shit money tho ain't it ha
Lynny

17th Feb 12 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't read the whole thread, haven't really read most of it, but had a similar conversation today at work.

I don't mind anyone who can't work, they deserve to be supported, same goes with those who've been unlucky and are actively seeking work, or those who do work and get extra financial help from the govt as their wages aren't enough (working tax credits etc).

I have two big pet hates though, people who can't be arsed to work, play the benefit system etc just to sit on their fat arses and drink/smoke all day. Deliberately go to interviews with the intention of not getting the job, just to still claim.

And secondly those who bring a child into the world just to claim more, or to get a house quicker. know a lass who's just done this, doesn't know who the dad is, and now isn't working but living a cushy lifestyle in her free house and goes shopping everyday!
taylorboosh

18th Feb 12 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree

<<  9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Society and its "Chronic Victims" 23 database queries in 0.0109639 seconds