corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Team Dynamics K2 alloys swap for Kahns

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Team Dynamics K2 alloys swap for Kahns
Plymouth_Corsa

User status: Offline
24th Apr 03 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anyone wants new wheels but cannot be bothered buying them, and has some kahn or kahn style or similar 5 or 6 spokes, any type in 17" fitment with tyres, and wants to swap then let me know, email or u2u me. Cheers.

Oh, and must be around the cornwall area, or willing to drive to me in order to swap. Wheels are almost new, 7.0x17" Team Dynamics K2 alloys with 205/40/17 BFGoodrich tyres all round, mint condition, one has slight curb mark, nothing major, all in high power silver finish.

[Edited on 24-04-2003 by Plymouth_Corsa]
1.2-Ls-Corsa

24th Apr 03 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wolud u sell wheels instead of swap mate?!?!?
Plymouth_Corsa

24th Apr 03 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, because i need wheels to go on the car, and because of the suspension and bodykit, they need to be 17s...
miles

24th Apr 03 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How long have you had those wheels?

Your nuts mate
Plymouth_Corsa

24th Apr 03 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not long at all, a couple of months, 3 at the most. Just fancy some kahn 5 or 6 spoke style alloys......although the brand name whether it be kahn or not isnt too important.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Team Dynamics K2 alloys swap for Kahns 23 database queries in 0.0106280 seconds