corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra GSi (now with pics)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra GSi (now with pics)
Dave_O

User status: Offline
24th Feb 12 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -Vauxhall
Model - Astra
Engine - 2.0
Mileage -73000
Price - 3700 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07752207587
Contact email address - pulsar_50@hotmail.com

General information -
I have the car for close to 3 years no problems apart from general wear and tear. Only selling due to the fact that I can insure something a Evo now.

GSi Turbo 2003
Black
FSH
MOT Dec 2012
Tax June 2012
Milltek cat back
Pre-cat de-cat
Courtney top hat and boost pipe
Whiteline RARB (adjustable)
KW shocks and springs
K&N cone filter
Recently refurbed standard snowflakes painted black with orange badges
Arm rest
Irmscher grill
Bonnet lifters
Carbon wraped boot lock surround (standard available)
New brakes all round about 1500 miles ago
Last serviced November 2011 including timing belt, water pump and all fluids

Standard inside apart from heater rings and armrest
Passenger seat has a mark on bolster were it has been caught with a key will put pic up when i put them all up

Front bumper has stone chips and one just above the left headlight which is though to metal will also put picture up

I have been as honest as I can due to the fact of how much it annoys me when I travel to look at a car and its got more things wrong than right and is nothing like the ad says

I work permanent nights (mon-fri) so if it is between 10am and 5pm please text me first and I will ring you back

Thanks for looking

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra GSi (now with pics) 25 database queries in 0.0103788 seconds