corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dBilas Throttle Bodies

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dBilas Throttle Bodies
andy_mk3

User status: Offline
13th Mar 12 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have some dBilas throttle bodies for my 1.6 16v, I bought them cheap but they are missing a few parts. Has anyone got any pictures of how the idle control valve is used with them? Any other pictures in general would be a big help too
marklawton

13th Mar 12 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill try and dig some pictures out from when my brother had some one his a few years ago
andy_mk3

13th Mar 12 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one thanks mate

New Poll