corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what era gsi fiberglass copy sideskirts like

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what era gsi fiberglass copy sideskirts like
danielturner5892

User status: Offline
17th Mar 12 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wondering as iv brought 4x arches an skirts for 20.00 of ebay and how hard are they to fit
corsa-torque

18th Mar 12 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get yourself a tube of tiger seal and bond them on, simple to do.
am4nf

18th Mar 12 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive heard the fiberglass ones can be a poor fit...
Phoenix Autosport

18th Mar 12 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for £20 i wouldnt be expecting much TBH
i used to sell fiberglass replica sets over 10 years ago for £160, they fitted great as the molds had been properly made and all the fixings were jigged to give a full OEM fit, but the problem with fibreglass stuff is it gets copied, then the copies are copied, then someone copies them, before long someone is making them in their garage for silly money and even though the quality is horrendous people will buy them rather than a quality part so the original maufacturer ends up not being able to sell anything,

this sort of thing has given the industry a very bad name and put virtualy all the genuine manufacturers out of business
sad days
danielturner5892

18th Mar 12 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

collected them today not sure if i like them but then again theyre white at the moment and my cars red was thinking about spraying them black to match the trim

New Poll