corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20xe C20let Polished Rocker cover

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20xe C20let Polished Rocker cover
mon3y1

User status: Offline
18th Mar 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C20xe C20let Polished Rocker Cover.
This Rocker cover was hand polished by myself and took alot of time.
I used the cover for around about year polishing it quite often. i have now found and bought a higher polished cover from a friend of mine so now time for a change. i have gave it a clean and a quick buff before the listing. if someone gave this cover a couple more hours they could turn this into something real special but i could only go as far as i could by hand.
This cover looks amazing when fitted and is very easy to change over
This cover has not been dipped in chrome and it has not had any laquer sprayed on it, it is purely polished aluminim.
The L piece cover is not included.

may consider an deal if you want the L piece also.

£60 delivered ovno

[Edited on 18-03-2012 by mon3y1]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20xe C20let Polished Rocker cover 25 database queries in 0.0665030 seconds