corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Possible bump?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Possible bump?
Rob_sta

User status: Offline
19th Mar 12 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any advice on this would be appreciated:-

Driving to work today, standstill on a small hill as I move up it slowly the car in front rolls backwards at the same time, both slam on brakes and it appears a bump has been avoided.

Driver in front goes on his way and obviously as I didnt think there was any contact I do the same.

A hundred yards or so up the road I see the same guy pulled over on his mobile.

I get to work and to be on the safe side have a look at my car and notice a tiny surface crack in my bumper suggesting that there was some contact.

Is there anything I need to do here to protect myself in the event that the guy has phoned his insurance company or someone else?

He made no attempt to suggest either of us pull over and as I didnt think there was anything at the time, neither apparently did he, I didnt pull over and carried on my way to work.

Thoughts welcome.
scottyp1989

19th Mar 12 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aslong as he didnt get your reg and you dont hear anything of it, dont worry about it.
Ben G

19th Mar 12 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt worry, no witnesses or video evidence.

Unless he makes one up, in which case so do you

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Possible bump? 23 database queries in 0.0096240 seconds