corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help with ebay

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help with ebay
kennySRi

User status: Offline
21st Mar 12 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought something 12 days ago from ebay and paid with paypal. However after finally fitting the product i've realised that it doesnt work. Is there a time limit on sending stuff back? I've never done anything like this before so where do i contact ebay/paypal and what is the procedure?

Thanks
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

21st Mar 12 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have 45days to put a claim into paypal
kennySRi

21st Mar 12 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Without sounding too dumb here but how do i do that lol? I've never claimed for anything in the past so dont know the first thing to do. Is it just a case of telling paypal the score, they inform the seller and il be made to send the product back and then il get my money back?
dannyboy17

21st Mar 12 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

contact the seller, if they havnt given a refund in a couple of days or even contacted you go to paypal and open up a dispute on the transaction
Ste
Premium Member

21st Mar 12 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Contact the seller first off. More than likely he will arrange for a new one to be sent out to you. Don't go leaving negative feedback or opening disputes unless you have exhausted the correct was of dealing with faulty goods.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Jas

21st Mar 12 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste
Contact the seller first off. More than likely he will arrange for a new one to be sent out to you. Don't go leaving negative feedback or opening disputes unless you have exhausted the correct was of dealing with faulty goods.
this
kennySRi

21st Mar 12 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought you may of said that, il get in touch with the seller and go from there

Thanks for the help.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help with ebay 24 database queries in 0.0060091 seconds