corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Plumbing a c20let inlet manifold to an xe??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Plumbing a c20let inlet manifold to an xe??
Vauxdan88

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 12 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've only just realised for some reason my early xe has got a (99% sure)c20let inlet manifold/throttle body,3.0 bar fpr and red injectors (obv I knew they were red! Lol saabs? Anyway I bought a converted 1.4 Astra which was the donor of this engine,and the car drove back (an hour journey) absolutely fine,no problems at all and was actually quite quick!Quicker than my previous Astra gsi. So I know it worked fine,question is,how do I plumb it in,I can't remember how it came apart! Ive done what I thinks right, big breather in middle of t/b to rocker cover,ftvv to big outlet on t/b below main outlet,fpr to little outlet next to that one,outlet by alternator to small outlet on header tank,and small outlet on rocker cover to small outlet on the left hand side (as your looking into bay) behind tps. But what about the big out let next to that behind the tps,and other outlet on ftvv? And are the ones I've said correct? And also underneath the manifold were the banjo thing usually is,there's something that sort of looks like an icv but it's actually attached as one to the manifold,with a black cap on one end which has a 3 pin connector on it???
reecegsi

24th Mar 12 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The tb isnt a let one as let ones dont have the breather to rocker as on a let the rocker one goes to turbo and tb is blanked

[Edited on 24-03-2012 by reecegsi]
Vauxdan88

24th Mar 12 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Orite well what about the rest of it?
Vauxdan88

26th Mar 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?

New Poll