corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Onthebeach.co.uk holidays?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Onthebeach.co.uk holidays?
sloworm

User status: Offline
25th Mar 12 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone dealt with them before? Having a few problems with them at the moment wondered if anyone else has had previously?
C2RL R

25th Mar 12 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure have. They were great with me last year. Something went wrong when I tried to pay online so had to phone them. A girl checked it out and rang me back and she was the most helpful customer service bird I've ever dealt with.
sloworm

25th Mar 12 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not so easy for us! In january we booked a week away in barcelona with them and are due to fly out in 2 weeks only to receive and email (no phonecall) to tell us they made a mistake and booked a hotel about 50km from the hotel we originally booked! The one we wanted is now fully booked, so they asked us to pick a few others (which im sure should be their job). We chose a few but naturally they are all alot more expensive being so close to the holiday date. So they've replied (still no phonecall) saying they are to expensive and will only offer £200 to make up the difference and have asked us to find the rest (in 2 weeks!). The only way we can find cheaper hotels is if we move away from staying around las ramblas which is the main street in barca which we obviously dont want to to. We've replied saying we feel its their duty to sort this at all costs? Would you guys say thats fair? Not 100% sure where we stand with all of this. If they refunded us fully then id be claiming for the hotel and parking ive booked at stansted and tickets to the football that ive booked that week so they may aswell make up the difference imho.
spencer88

25th Mar 12 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
Sure have. They were great with me last year. Something went wrong when I tried to pay online so had to phone them. A girl checked it out and rang me back and she was the most helpful customer service bird I've ever dealt with.

Pretty much the same as me.
They actually noticed mistakes on the booking form and rang me up to check, lucky they did or the mrs wouldn't have been able to fly. I say lucky....
adiohead

25th Mar 12 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, like expedia and shit. I found them cheap and cheerful.

But I miss having the big coach and the useless rep
tony2187

25th Mar 12 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They fucked up my brother in laws first day in florida, we changed to hotel because there was a $20pppd charge to use the pool facilities, so we switched hotels 6 months before, he got there 3 hours before us and found out they hadn't paid the hotel so they cancelled the reservation. I had to pay a grand on my credit card for them to stay while he got in touch with OTB, luckily they sprted it the next day and I got refunded. I wont use them again and they only got compensated with £25
andys sxi
Premium Member

25th Mar 12 at 14:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure my brother has had a problem with these before, i think they booked the wrong hotel for him

April 08 feature car
j10E W

25th Mar 12 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used them last year
Couldnt fault them
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

25th Mar 12 at 21:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

booked my mates stag do with them. will never use them again

advertised 1 price then got a phone call to say the prices had gone up. took over a week for the website to change

was told we only had to pay £100 per person deposit then got an email saying we needed to pay another 65 per person

now we are trying to change a name on the booking and they say it might cost us £130 but they arent sure because it might cost more
richc

26th Mar 12 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R

Same - i got drunk, and tired to pay 5 peoples holidays on my debit card which naturally kept getting declined due to little funds She rang me on a sunday night, and asked me to check if what i had done was right. Sorted it in a matter of mins. She was even english
sloworm

26th Mar 12 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have been awful for me, nothing short. After replying to their email yesterday I still have no reply and cannot manage to get hold of anyone through the call center, just keep being told that they will email back! Due to leave in under 2 weeks ffs!!
richc

27th Mar 12 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sloworm
They have been awful for me, nothing short. After replying to their email yesterday I still have no reply and cannot manage to get hold of anyone through the call center, just keep being told that they will email back! Due to leave in under 2 weeks ffs!!

Looking back, of couse they would be friendly when debiting me nearly £2000 Lets see how they are later on when they have already got the money.
sloworm

27th Mar 12 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally replied offering us a choice of 3 hotels, so all sorted. Think we could have got more out of them if we were patient enough but with us leaving in less then 2 weeks it was worth just getting something concrete sorted, especially with their rapid speed of replying to emails :S

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Onthebeach.co.uk holidays? 24 database queries in 0.0143399 seconds