corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » iPhone TV out problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author iPhone TV out problem
12vStig

User status: Offline
6th Apr 12 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an iPhobe 3GS, jailbroken etc, and an AV TVout cable. So far through downloading TVout2 through cydia I have managed to stream all sorts from my phone to my TV including live TV through tvcatchup and the BBCiPlayer.

My problem however is that should I want to stream certain videos, such as an episode of a series from watch-series.eu or a movie from Unlimvideo then it'll stream fine onto my phone but as soon as I turn on the TVout capabilities it gets stuck on the blank screen with the play, pause etc controls and just says "loading film"

Now the films definitely work on the phone, and the TV out cable and app both definitely work, so where lie the problem and is there anyway around it?

I have tried looking on google, but could only find people having trouble with the wires or getting TV out to work full stop.
ljames555

6th Apr 12 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have u got sbsetting toggle for tvout ? Anyway turn on tvout and plug in, if it doesnt work turn off tvout keep cable plugged in and turn back on.
12vStig

6th Apr 12 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SBsetting worked a treat for watch-series but not Unlimvideo. Thanks
12vStig

6th Apr 12 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually strike that, now it appears that if I'm using tv out, then watch-series will buffer extremely slowly, literally letting me watch it for however long I leave it for, this is only happening if I am using tvout, any ideas?
ljames555

7th Apr 12 at 06:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you using tvout2 ? Or just tvout ?

Try uninstalling tvout and any files left using ifile (dont attempt if you are unsure) (be careful that you dont delete apples tv out files)

Then install tvout2 and try the toggling method.
12vStig

7th Apr 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been using tvout2 from the start, tried reinstalling it but the slow loading persists... It seems like these sites are just one step ahead when it comes to watching something entertaining on anything other than a 3 inch screen

New Poll