corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Loads of xe parts ect and corsa breaking

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Loads of xe parts ect and corsa breaking
Crana

User status: Offline
7th Apr 12 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c20xe rocker cover £20ono

c20xe manifold x3 £20ono EACH

tophat to intercooler boost pipe for C20LET £30ono £40 if you want the DV fitting as well

Fitting to fit DV to c20let £15 /\

C20xe injector rail with blue injectors £30ono

C20xe timing belt cover for early setup £15 each

C20XE coil and bracket £25ono

X12XE/z12xe/p coil pack £20ono

X10XE/z10xe/p coil pack £20ono

X10xe/z10xe/x12xe/z12xe MAF £15ono

corsa C f13 box removed from my old 54 plate corsa c that snapped a camshaft its a mint box with £40ono

X10xe engine, bought it from a scrap yard to fit into my corsa c but lost interest never heard it running myself but the scrap yard said it was good £80ono TALL BLOCK

Z10XE rocker cover £10

Z10xep throttle body for sale (Not the inlet) £20ono

Z10xep inlet manifold £30ono

Please ask for posted prices

15'' Multi fit alloys on a corsa atm and fit mint have brand new tyres!!!! £120ONO

X14xe engine its a refurbished unit only covered 5,000 miles (I have no proof) Water is getting in the oil suspected headgasket although ran mint £100ono

Also braking a full 1.4 sport all panel, doors everything really

Ring/text 07805454090 Craig

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Loads of xe parts ect and corsa breaking 25 database queries in 0.0081432 seconds