corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa c polycarbonate windows

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa c polycarbonate windows
Lee_fr200

User status: Offline
19th Apr 12 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale I have my ultra lightweight polycarbonate windows, I paid a great deal of money for these and had the options of thermoforming the grey tint oem borders and 4mm thickness,

The thermoforming means the font windows can go in your electric window or manual window runners and with them been the same thickness of the oem glass it's not an issue, also for that extra stealth look they have the oem borders so won't look like an out an out track car,

The set consists of

2x front thermoformed front windows
2x rear quarter windows
1x rear window screen

Now I fitted the rear quarter windows in November when the car was going to be getting its new engine fitted but I split the car before ever fitting that engine so the rear quarters were the only ones ever fitted, the rear screen is in its protective wrap and the fronts are in there wrap and bubble wrap (not even had them out)
On 1 of he rear quarters on getting them out it is marked slightly due to how difficult it was removing them so there is a 1cm mark which is on the pics below,

I paid over 500 quid for this window kit and I'm wanting 400 delivered or 350 collected Ono

I DO TAKE OFFERS!!!!!!!!!

As you can see they look fantastic and the weight saving is immense
And you can't see the mark on the windows until up close,

Up close on 1 of the rear quarters and this is with zoom too as I like to be honest
The mark is on the inside so barely visible from outside

I've tried to be as honest as possible I accept bank transfer or cash/chq plenty of people have seen these at my place and can vouch for how bloody light they are
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Apr 12 at 23:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is quite a delicious deal you have Lee
Lee_fr200

20th Apr 12 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate and like I say I do take offers so someone is getting a bargain
Lee_fr200

20th Apr 12 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
ryan docherty

21st Apr 12 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the boot window have no hole for a wiper?
Lee_fr200

21st Apr 12 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep that's right no hole, so perfect if you've gone for the smooth look, if you want a hole it's easy to cut with a drill if you wished

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa c polycarbonate windows 25 database queries in 0.0106330 seconds