corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GS Vehicle Sales Hillington, Glasgow

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GS Vehicle Sales Hillington, Glasgow
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
8th May 12 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone local to this part of Glasgow know this company?

http://www.gsvehicles.co.uk/

G S Vehicle Sales Ltd, Wilson Business Park 1 Queen Elizabeth Avenue, Hillington, Glasgow, G52 4NQ

There isn't any information on Companies House, which with being a Ltd Co would guess it should be....mobile going to answer machine and the 0845 number isn't ringing...

I'm looking at one of the cars on their site, and since my brother bought a stolen (well hidden and lost £13k) 320d am very sceptical so want to check before travelling to them.

Thanks
John

8th May 12 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never heard of them, that whole bit is like a massive industrial estate, just the sort of place for a wee dealer.

Don't have anything on their site expensive/interesting enough to look like a scam?

Unless it's something that isn't on there you can surely get the same closer?
Sunz

8th May 12 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I personally find their prices are weirdly cheap for a dealer and the mileage on the cars seems rather low for the year/price.
stevenc89

8th May 12 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of our dealerships is in Hillington (Douglas Park BMW)
Never heard of them, john is right though it is a massive industrial area. Phone again? what car is it your looking at
Twiggy

8th May 12 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That 05 astra is worth about 5k!
Calzero

8th May 12 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a car from this guy, astra coupe. Still have it. The guy is a nice old gentleman. The place the guy trades from is his mates clothes unit, its a pretty massive warehouse where they sell all sorts of makes.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GS Vehicle Sales Hillington, Glasgow 23 database queries in 0.0369420 seconds