corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Adobe Fireworks - anyone use is?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Adobe Fireworks - anyone use is?
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th May 12 at 10:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesterday I started to get acquainted with Adobe Fireworks, as I've started doing a lot more web work in my new job.
Seems there's a hard division between Photoshop and Fireworks users and as an 11 year Photoshop veteran, I do feel quite out of place.

That said, it seems a lot like a merge between Photoshop and Illustrator and a lot of stuff is quite straight forward.

Who else uses it, and what do you use it for? Would love to see some works.

Here's the stuff I've been doing the last couple of days.

The folder is a reconstruction of one of this guys pieces:
http://dribbble.com/bdc
Just a bit of practice.

The shopping trolley is a standard Fireworks icon and not something I've done. Might replace it with a custom job at some point, but for now it will do.

New Poll