corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » my corsa isn't horny! :-(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my corsa isn't horny! :-(
Aerox-lad

User status: Offline
21st May 12 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok so I've fitted a different steering wheel to my corsa. it did previously have am airbag. The steering wheel I got came with boss however I don't think it's the right one. As it doesn't fit over the airbag contact unit. And my new boss doesn't have the metal bit sticking out of the bottom to cancel my indicators. Which isn't too bad. But I can't get my horn to work. Well I can. But as soon as I do all that happens is the wires get tangled up from turning the wheel when driving. How do I go.about eradicating the problem?
davieslim

User status: Offline
21st May 12 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy yourself a standard old non airbag wheel and rob the plastic ring and wiring off it, pop it through the boss and run a wire from the hoen wiring which is on the old airbag squib loom in the yellow plug to an electrical connector and put it on the brass pin at the back of the steering column

you take this ring from a standard old steering wheel

push it through the boss kit

bolt it down then using a female bullet connector run the wire from the yellow multiplug to the back of this brass pin

[Edited on 21-05-2012 by davieslim]

New Poll