corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » multi car insurance?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author multi car insurance?
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th May 12 at 23:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone no of any good/cheap multi car insurances?

am 27 with 7 years no claims paying £300ish fully comp though church hill..(due to area code also) BUT i need to ad my other car/corsa and dont really want two separate policies to be honest or will it work out cheaper? and am sure church hill dont do multi car so need to change insuarnce, any help would be great cheers
Eddx14xe

24th May 12 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Admiral. They provided me with a quote which was about about a £1000 cheaper on a multi car policy, than insuring them seperately. Unsure how much you would save though as you're quite a few years older than me.
Ian
Site Administrator

24th May 12 at 23:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been done the other day - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=635444
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

25th May 12 at 00:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers edd and Ian ive just done a qwick online quote Admiral says i have to ring..great

surley more then Admiral do multi car? thats all it says in his link?
Fonz
Premium Member

25th May 12 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i phoned up once and thought it was a joke!

car 1 due for insurance, car 2 not due for 4 months.

there i was required to insure car 1 for 4 months to align the two cars renewal dates. i would then pay for the two cars together

makes sense i thought, until i asked how much i would pay in 4 months..."oh sorry sir we can't give you that figure, we dont know it yet"

the idea of being tied into a policy for 12 months at unknown cost (and thus unable to work out if there would be a saving) did not inspire me at all so i have kept clear since...
tom130691
Premium Member

26th May 12 at 00:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fonz
i phoned up once and thought it was a joke!

car 1 due for insurance, car 2 not due for 4 months.

there i was required to insure car 1 for 4 months to align the two cars renewal dates. i would then pay for the two cars together

makes sense i thought, until i asked how much i would pay in 4 months..."oh sorry sir we can't give you that figure, we dont know it yet"

the idea of being tied into a policy for 12 months at unknown cost (and thus unable to work out if there would be a saving) did not inspire me at all so i have kept clear since...

see i have to pay one month extra on the one car at the end £43 for that month to put them in sync

and kev my thread was to find other companys but didnt get a huge response admiral are miles cheaper than aviva and churchill

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » multi car insurance? 23 database queries in 0.0122080 seconds