corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The long bank holiday weekend!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The long bank holiday weekend!
kennySRi

User status: Offline
5th Jun 12 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
What cars have you been to test drive

330 drove an auto, hated the autobox but loved the car.

I thought that when i first bought mine but after a week or so i absolutely loved the autobox. Just takes time getting used to it

As for the long holiday, i've done nothing Wish i was working all through it tbh.
C2RL R

5th Jun 12 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm at work with nowt to do as usual. on the countdown to finishing though so thats keeping me going. 2 weeks on friday and i'll be away from this job!
Toby
Premium Member

5th Jun 12 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done fuck all this weekend really and am bored shitless. However can't be fucked going back to work as have a few new people starting so don't have the enthusiasm to get them inducted and ny boss is on holiday so his work to cover as well.
chloe16v

5th Jun 12 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
thanks seth god knows what it is, was rushed in with suspected internal bleeding, had x-rays done which showed nothing, hes waiting to have camera down now, never seen him look so ill, he cant get out of bed without being out of breath

hmmm, i really hope it isn't and i don't want to worry you but it sounds like it could be to do with his ticker. probably a blocked artery. is there any history of heart disease in his family? he's in the best place anyway so they will figure it out.

its nothing to do with his heart, it started as a bug an him having runs which turned black, which means theres blood in it from high up in the stomach area, hes had a almost a week none stop now an getting dehydrated, thats what has totally drained him an causing him to have no energy at all an be out of breath all the time its awful to see, he has been quarantined to his own cubicle and given his own toilet
C2RL R

5th Jun 12 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah right. lack of info in the first post made me jump to a conclusion!
SetH

5th Jun 12 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be something to do with all the infected animal remains and shit in your house if its stomach related?
Chris x

5th Jun 12 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell Seth!
chloe16v

5th Jun 12 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Might be something to do with all the infected animal remains and shit in your house if its stomach related?

doubt it when its all frozen an he goes no where near it, theirs only me that feeds the dogs

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The long bank holiday weekend! 23 database queries in 0.0092959 seconds