corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » change of ecu.. now ks fault? done pin out still ks fault.. now single wire ks?? help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author change of ecu.. now ks fault? done pin out still ks fault.. now single wire ks?? help please
ashleyhall92

User status: Offline
6th Jun 12 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello im hoping a few of you could help me with my corsa b project i have a corsa 1.4 sport x14xe, i have piper fast road cams in her, i also want to change my ecu for the removeable chip type, ive read on here a few people that have done this and had problems with KS and moved wires in the ecu plug, i have move the ks wire in my plug to where someone eles has on this forum and they still had the problem of ks same as i do, he then changed the ks to a single wire insted of the 2 wire ks and it then worked.. Now, i would like to try this to see if that solves my problem but can i find a single wire ks for vauxhall? No i cant anyone give me heads up on where to get one?? also when changing to a single wire from a 2 wire ks which wire should i be putting onto the single wire connection? theres a brown wire and a black wire on my 2 wire connection..

Thank you very much! x
Matty SRi

6th Jun 12 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never want to say "ks" again
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

6th Jun 12 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty SRi
i never want to say "ks" again

+1
ashleyhall92

6th Jun 12 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » change of ecu.. now ks fault? done pin out still ks fault.. now single wire ks?? help please 23 database queries in 0.0107419 seconds