corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » People with 1 child and a 3door car

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People with 1 child and a 3door car
LeeM

User status: Offline
8th Jun 12 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with Steve, corsa b's and saxos etc practically dropped forward with zero effort. New cars feel like they're stuck
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jun 12 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swift is like it so is the corsa d from memory
VegasPhil
Premium Member

8th Jun 12 at 19:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have both. The three door isn't bad. You get used to being in a totally different position to get the seat ina nd out.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
corsadonk
Premium Member

8th Jun 12 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't have kids, but why do you have to take the seat in and out?
Ben J

8th Jun 12 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadonk

Rear facing baby seats also double up for carrying the baby in. Once they are in a front facing seat the seat stays in place but getting the child in can be a cunt in a 3 door.
corsadonk
Premium Member

8th Jun 12 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah, can't you teach em to walk?

On a serious note, can't you keep a pushchair for moving the kid about, and leave the seat in the car?
Tom

9th Jun 12 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:

Rear facing baby seats also double up for carrying the baby in. Once they are in a front facing seat the seat stays in place but getting the child in can be a cunt in a 3 door.

So a 4 door is better, and I need a rear facing seat for when he's really little and then what, a new one that is a Permanent fixture? The whole 'travel system' thing is by far the most complicated bit of preparation it's a bloody minefield!
chloe16v

10th Jun 12 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a corsa b with 3 kids an never had a problem, i always found it easier to fit a car seat in from the front of it rather than the side, now they are all old enough to put them selves in the car an put their seatbelts on
scottyp1989

10th Jun 12 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:

So a 4 door is better, and I need a rear facing seat for when he's really little and then what, a new one that is a Permanent fixture? The whole 'travel system' thing is by far the most complicated bit of preparation it's a bloody minefield!

If you have got a travel system pram it will have the car seat with it already that you take in/out of car and clip to pram, when there about 9 months old ish they go in a fixed seat, like iv said already for a car chair iv always found a 4 door easier as you ate above it not behind it. But for a front facing seat a 3 door is easier
Tom

11th Jun 12 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers
ryan docherty

11th Jun 12 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Asks my missus she had a good point they cant open the door plus once the car seats in its in
We have two 3 door corsa cs
DanCobb

11th Jun 12 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the comments guys. Think I've steer'd the misses towards a 3door for the time being.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » People with 1 child and a 3door car 24 database queries in 0.0089920 seconds