corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » What to eat when exercising to lose weight?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What to eat when exercising to lose weight?
Kerry

User status: Offline
14th Jun 12 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today has been better

Had shake again for breakfast
Fruit snack about 11
Poached egg on weight watchers toast for lunch

Won't have an afternoon snack as I'm at work from 3 so I will get a chicken salad at work (don't get much choice) about 4:30 then I'm on my feet working till 11pm

Tomorrow is gym day and really want to try a run in my new trainers at the weekend
Kerry

15th Jun 12 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Breakfast today was porridge oats
Then I went to the gym and rowed 1000k, 20 minutes uphill on cross trainer, ran a mile then swam 30 lengths
Had a protein shake then 2 poached eggs on weight watcher toast
Tonight will be the grill steak with bean sprouts and kale again.
Then working till midnight!!

I will shift a stone

Going to give it a couple of weeks then get my stats done again to check. Popped on scales this morning and I've lost 1lb this week
Kerry

18th Jun 12 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a bad weekend I ate Nandos Saturday lunch, prawn cocktail Saturday night and a doner kebab last night
Back on it today
I have exercised though Friday and Sunday

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » What to eat when exercising to lose weight? 24 database queries in 0.0054381 seconds