corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » poly bushed bottom arms, tie bar brackets and anti roll bar, tie bar lowering plates and tie bar low

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author poly bushed bottom arms, tie bar brackets and anti roll bar, tie bar lowering plates and tie bar low
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
12th Jun 12 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all came from an L reg gsi, anti roll bar, tie bars and bottom arms are all poly bushed with the red ones from rally design. the anti roll bar has a few scrapes on it on the front edge where it made a perfect sump guard.

would need to be collected due to size and weight. removed due to changing to a rose jointed set up.

£25

tie bar lowering plates for the front panel, and also spacer blocks for the ball joints to mount tie bar underneath the bottom arms so it clears an f28 gearbox, please note, no bolts with these. you would need longer ones for the ball joint end of the tie bars, and also i can't remember off the top of my head but i think its 8v head bolts for the front panel plates. might have a set of them somewhere i will check

£15
daine
Premium Member

12th Jun 12 at 14:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes Nic your right about the head bolts, if you don`t mined me asking ! how much was the new
rose jointed set up ??
looks a right bit of kit mate
Nic Barnes

12th Jun 12 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to pm a bloke called jonlem on migweb, he will inform you of all prices on them. although I've not exactly had a chance to use them for obvious reasons, they do seem a really good bit of kit. not cheap though.

[Edited on 12-06-2012 by Nic Barnes]
Nic Barnes

12th Jun 12 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Nic Barnes

14th Jun 12 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Rich_J_Williams

15th Jun 12 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you be interested in removing the bushes and sending seperately?

i haver later type setup but am after some cheap bushes for the pikey racer :-)

cheers

rich
Nic Barnes

15th Jun 12 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id rather ditch the whole lot in one go tbh

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » poly bushed bottom arms, tie bar brackets and anti roll bar, tie bar lowering plates and tie bar low 25 database queries in 0.0090380 seconds