corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Greece and the Euro!?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Greece and the Euro!?
sharpy28

User status: Offline
17th Jun 12 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't really got a clue about the Eurozone crisis and all that dot really understand what's happening if I'm honest!

Anyway the point to this is I'm going to greece on the 13th of July, wtf do I do about €'s?

Can anyone shed some light on the whole situation?
James

17th Jun 12 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be surprised if they have reverted to the Drachma by then. You should be fine taking Euros.
John

17th Jun 12 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently take mainly small notes so you don't have to break big ones and get potential Greek ones back.

Doubt that'll have happened by then though.
sharpy28

17th Jun 12 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay so I should be fine, tempted to go get all my euros now as its at a good rate atm
Cavey

17th Jun 12 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The rate will get better (probably) as the crisis isn't going to get sorted anytime soon, even if the Greeks vote in someone that will help the situation.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
17th Jun 12 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If what the tourist rep was saying on the interview this morning is true, they'll be glad to see you there importing a bit of wealth.
*CorsaCal*

17th Jun 12 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently from what ive just heard the 'far right' won the greek elections and so Greece will be staying in the Euro. So i would be amazed if you had any curreny problems. (anything is possible though the way things are)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Greece and the Euro!? 23 database queries in 0.0083220 seconds