corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jimmy Carr

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jimmy Carr
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Jun 12 at 15:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok m8 cheers i shant bother then
mwg

24th Jun 12 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet you pay 50% tax
neil h

24th Jun 12 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Doesn't matter. Makes no difference to the situation.

Well it does, benefit reform takes a while to plan and implement properly. So yes the system is wrong but the people who should be being blamed for it is the government who set it up, not the one who can't do a lot about it.
Nath

24th Jun 12 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok
neil h

24th Jun 12 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh I'm trying to think of a good analogy but I'm struggling at the moment
Nath

24th Jun 12 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough. Anyway I get what you're saying but either way it's a fucking mess.
neil h

24th Jun 12 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah can't argue that. Just grates when people blame 'the government' when stuff like the flawed benefit system and over inflated public sector are throwbacks to the Labour years.
Nath

24th Jun 12 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH it wasn't aimed at the coalition, was just a general point of the finger.
Ben G

24th Jun 12 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Can someone tell me if Dr pepper or fad have commented over the last 6 pages, appreciated.

fads too busy skanking in ikea mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph8dphU1QSA
Nath

24th Jun 12 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MarkM

24th Jun 12 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My issue is with society itself. If I was out of work and couldn't get a job in my field of expertise I'd go out and get a job at McDonalds until I couldngetma job in my chosen field. Why? Because I'm a fucking decent human being.

I couldn't sit on my arse watching Jeremy Kyle all day like some of the parasites who do.
LeeM

24th Jun 12 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
My issue is with society itself. If I was out of work and couldn't get a job in my field of expertise I'd go out and get a job at McDonalds until I couldngetma job in my chosen field. Why? Because I'm a fucking decent human being.

I couldn't sit on my arse watching Jeremy Kyle all day like some of the parasites who do.

Got a mate like this, worked 3 months in an office a few years ago so decided he won't settle for less. He's sat on his arse at his girlfriends house who works hard and is on the verge of kicking him out.
Then me who's vastly more qualified than him applying for McDonald's subway and the pleasure beach
JonnyJ

24th Jun 12 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by neil h
yeah can't argue that. Just grates when people blame 'the government' when stuff like the flawed benefit system and over inflated public sector are throwbacks to the Labour years.

Yeah cheers for your input David.

[Edited on 24-06-2012 by JonnyJ]
Eck
Premium Member

24th Jun 12 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
Flat rate tax for all. No dole or housing assistance after 12 months of being out of work. Child support stops when they start school.

Wonder how many bums would get off their arse if the above was implemented.

It annoys me that my taxes are given to the dregs of society yet I never see any of it back and probably won't do.

They should be forced to work if they refuse to get a job. If they still refuse to work they should be given a tent and forced to live on the outskirts of Reading.

It does take the piss. My mate is in a position where if he doesn't get a job for at least £7 an hour then he'll actually end up worse off. How the fuck can that happen?! ANY job should mean a better life than no job. But with the hand outs this government dishes out he has that situation. No job should mean eating beans on toast for dinner every night. Not being able to pick and choose what you do.

You get given £1,000 from the dole if you GET a job when you've been signing on for a year

LeeM

24th Jun 12 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bollocks, surely not?! That's ridiculous
Eck
Premium Member

24th Jun 12 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The mrs maw (who she hates thankfully) got a back to work bonus You get one if you're on the dole for even a couple of months now. But obviously not always that much
LeeM

24th Jun 12 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus. I suppose it's meant as an incentive to actually work. but I imagine most of them get a job, get the bonus then go out on a celebratory bender and don't turn in to the new job and end up sacked.
Better incentive would be no benefits after 12 months, nobody needs more than 12 months to find a job ffs! I started applying yesterday I bet I've got a job by weeks end
Shell
Premium Member

24th Jun 12 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sometimes wonder if the members here moonlight for the daily mail.

When on the dole, after a certain amount of time you actually get given a grant to go get clothes for any interview you get. Used to get a few folk coming into Topshop when I worked there with a grant for about £150, buying more than I could afford, and I was working
neil h

24th Jun 12 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by neil h

Yeah cheers for your input David.

[Edited on 24-06-2012 by JonnyJ]

did sound horrifically political didn't it.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
24th Jun 12 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
Everyone should pay 20% on everything
So you want to pay more tax than you do now?
LeeM

27th Jun 12 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
Jesus. I suppose it's meant as an incentive to actually work. but I imagine most of them get a job, get the bonus then go out on a celebratory bender and don't turn in to the new job and end up sacked.
Better incentive would be no benefits after 12 months, nobody needs more than 12 months to find a job ffs! I started applying yesterday I bet I've got a job by weeks end

Got a job, start Monday. Easy.
JonnyJ

27th Jun 12 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by john-d
Everyone should pay 20% on everything
So you want to pay more tax than you do now?

I did wonder that Some very charitable people on here. Maybe they should all contact David Cameron and defer some more of their wage to help our economy?

[Edited on 27-06-2012 by JonnyJ]
MarkM

27th Jun 12 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Got a job, start Monday. Easy.

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jimmy Carr 23 database queries in 0.1746130 seconds