corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk4 Golf gti price dropped

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk4 Golf gti price dropped
Jon_C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Jun 12 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vw
Model - Golf
Engine - 1800 20v
Mileage - 135000
Price - £1450
Tel - 07583 225934

Here i have my much loved Vw Golf. I have had the car for just over 2 years now and am very sad to be selling it but due to having a baby son the car isn't really big enough so have recently bought a Passat so this needs to go.
The car is a 1999 S plate 1.8 20 valve Non turbo gti. It has mot until April and tax until the end of August. It has been very well cared for. I bought it with the aim to get it mechanically sound and then to make the bodywork immaculate. Sadly all i managed was the mechanical side of the project. a few of the parts i have fitted are
Cam belt and waterpump
New lower arms and ball joints
New coilovers with top mounts and bearings
New battery
New exhaust system from manifold back
New front pads and discs
New radiator
New handbrake cables
2 new front window mechanisms

The car has been regularly serviced which i have done myself. I also fitted all the above parts myself.

Over the 2 years i have carried out a few modifications. I recently fitted brand new FK coilovers as the JOM ones i bought seized up and were generally rubbish. I have fitted some Oettinger re 17 inch wheels with 4 nearly new tyres. I have also fitted a 4motion front valance and sprayed all the plastics satin black so they look faded all the time.

The car has a few bad points.

I only have 1 key
The lips on the front wings require paint as it was damaged when the arches were rolled for my old 19s
The paint is not perfect. Its a 13 year old 135k car so dont expect it to be mint

Now for a few piccies

[Edited on 24-06-2012 by Jon_C]

[Edited on 24-06-2012 by Jon_C]

[Edited on 30-06-2012 by Jon_C]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk4 Golf gti price dropped 25 database queries in 0.0083449 seconds