corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » what do you eat

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what do you eat
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
28th Jun 12 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

getting ripped and putting on lods of muscle requires different things though.

if you literally want to get ripped then bulking is not what you want to do and eating 3000 calories a day isnt the way IMO to do it.
Liam-Wilko

28th Jun 12 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all this is new to me i havnt been anywere near a gym sins i was about 16 or summit

basicly i want to be a bit bigger but i want to be ripped if you know were im coming from thats why i want to know whats best to eat and drink also whats best ways to do it

they gym im going to tomorrow gives you 3 free sesions with a PT 2 introductions to the diferent style and then the 3rd is to help you work out a routin/plan
BarnshaW

28th Jun 12 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically you want what every boy does

unfortunately its extremely difficult to put on heavy muscle and get ripped at the same time, thats why people go on bulking phases and cutting phases.
Liam-Wilko

28th Jun 12 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a difference though mate there is boys who want it but dont do anyhting about it and then people who do

i dont expect it to be easy by no means i dont want it to be easy no pain no gain
BarnshaW

28th Jun 12 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats fine but you have to be clear on your goals and understand how you want to achieve them.

as an example if you want to get ripped eating tins of ambrosia rice and weight gainer is not going to be the best way to get ripped, you need to consider a calorie deficit and hard levels of cardio etc.

Some people dont recommend it but their is some good diet plans on myprotein.com to follow and it gives you them depending on your goals
sc0ott

28th Jun 12 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Todays lads who want ripped before they fly out to magaluf usually just take juice and their diets consist of 12 mins a day on a sunbed.

Lets face it, the first month youre going to be trial and testing routines and exercises and youre going to have a lot of muscle aches for days.
Liam-Wilko

28th Jun 12 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Todays lads who want ripped before they fly out to magaluf usually just take juice and their diets consist of 12 mins a day on a sunbed.

Lets face it, the first month youre going to be trial and testing routines and exercises and youre going to have a lot of muscle aches for days.

i appetiate everything yous are all saying ant im taking it all on bord i defo willing to put in the effort and time and willing to take on the pain to do it properly i defo not going to be a steroid pumper no point wast of time and they may as well pump them selfs full of herowin they just get a different buz but get addicted anyway
sc0ott

28th Jun 12 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing wrong with juice, as long as you dont abuse it.
John

28th Jun 12 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get some of that homo rager stuff they were discussing in the other thread.
Liam-Wilko

29th Jun 12 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats better to get to get ripped as in what shake
Matt L

29th Jun 12 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im currently on my bulking phase at the moment although im still not eating enough calories i dont think really need to up them more, costs a small fortune in chicken though (doesnt help i am not taking any supplements other than cod liver oil if that can even be classed as one).
Liam-Wilko

29th Jun 12 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » what do you eat 24 database queries in 0.0145819 seconds