corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra Sportive 1.7 CDTI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Astra Sportive 1.7 CDTI
frostyD

User status: Offline
29th Jun 12 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Astra Sportive Van 1.7 CDTI *

53,000 miles
11 months M.O.T
5 months TAX
FSH
2003 '53'
1 Previous Owner

I am selling due to not needing a van and will be purchasing a car instead. Has only been used for commuting to and from place of work and social use.

The van is in great condition and is very clean inside and out. It is regualary *cleaned by myself weekly. The van is mechanically sound and runs spot on, pulls well in every gear as it should. I have the history in a neat folder.

Few extras;

Carpeted bulkhead
Security tinted rear screen
Vauxhall GM mats*
Vauxhall GM flatblade wipers

Flew straight through its MOT last month with just an advisory of bottom ball joint.
It has just had a service at beggining of july ( oil and filter ) which also included a new set of NGK glow plugs and a brand new starter motor fitted too as the old one was becoming lazy.

Couple of points just so im being totally honest, Wheels could do with a refurb to make them mint again and there is the odd minor unnoticeable imperfections but just being picky.

Been an excellent van has never let me down, will be sorry to see it go just in need of a car now.

Viewings welcome, Any questions just get in touch,
07834 785 157 Dan.

£2400 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra Sportive 1.7 CDTI 25 database queries in 0.0101440 seconds