corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Protein Shakes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Protein Shakes
fiestakidda

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 12 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Started the gym only recently and was recommended Recovery XS as a post work out shake to aid muscle recovery etc.

However after ordering it I cannot take it because I get what feels like bad indigestion and then it takes bad.

Is there anything similar on the market which does the same? The product is also quite high in calories so have been using it as a meal replacement shake.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
BarnshaW

2nd Jul 12 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

normal cheap myprotein true whey or similar?
Graeme
Premium Member

4th Jul 12 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is what I use. Only down side I have found can get prickly heay but nothing major. Twice a day when not training. When you are, one a hour before. One after.

http://www.onlysupplements.co.uk/boditronics-profusion-reloaded-2-1kg.html

The site belongs to the owner of my brothers gym and is a bodybuilder who reccomended it to me.

[Edited on 04-07-2012 by Graeme]
Kieran
Premium Member

5th Jul 12 at 16:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bcaa, glutimine and a good protein. Even add some creatine monohydrate.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Protein Shakes 24 database queries in 0.0059080 seconds