corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the big chubbs has just had me creased laffing at this video

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the big chubbs has just had me creased laffing at this video
Alex_Rally

User status: Offline
5th Jul 12 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking politically correct people need not watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACEErbD8WPE&feature=related
Twiggy

5th Jul 12 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
5th Jul 12 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not wishing to be PC and I hate to see money spent on benefits as much as the next man, but if you make it up and lie its not really the same is it.

If he had actual real things that he was talking about, and they were funny, it'd be funny.

Anyone can tell a story that didn't happen and make it sound like something is wrong.
Alex_Rally

5th Jul 12 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

howay ian dont take it all to heart man its just him sticking two fingers up to this pc state and speaking what alot of people are thinking, as you can here by the crouds huge cheers. your reading to fare into it
but as usual now that the head man has said its a shit video everyone else will jump on the bandwaggon and say hes a fat racisit cunt probably. if not i will be very suprised
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Jul 12 at 21:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hear he's racist and I can see he's fat but that's not what I said.

I just think if you're going to observe something and make fun of it, it needs to actually happen.

If the audience or anyone else wants to laugh that is up to them, I just don't think it makes good humour if you just made it up. On the one hand its some topical point about the state of the country, but the examples are not even true. At least make the point.
LeeM

5th Jul 12 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was in my hotel in benidorm t'other week, and my dads chatted to him a few times at the gym (believe it or not)
different guy in person, and his manager is a "paki, but alright" to quote him directly
BeetleGav

5th Jul 12 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlA9vkM4KIc&feature=related
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Jul 12 at 21:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of that one is a bit better.

I'm not even big on PC, I came from a job where it was rife and impinged on what I could and couldn't do on a regular basis.

Perhaps my bar for humour is slightly higher, but I laugh at things unless I can at least half believe them.
BeetleGav

5th Jul 12 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they have to be real aswel as believable.
also if you can relate to it. obviously its his crude way ontop
Baskey

5th Jul 12 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have all the chubb videos many years ago when I was about 14. Now iv grown up watching him again is just embarrassing.
Josh Ack
Premium Member

5th Jul 12 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lives opposite my Uncle, he's a bellend in real life. No banter what so ever.
Gary
Premium Member

6th Jul 12 at 07:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not my fave comedien but still a legend.

That video isn't his best work mind

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the big chubbs has just had me creased laffing at this video 23 database queries in 0.0101550 seconds