corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » break down cover ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author break down cover ?
edd1.0

User status: Offline
9th Jul 12 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know if this is the correct section to post this ,

my car is getting on a bit now and still runs fine , but i'm looking at getting breakdown cover for piece of mind , as my dad now lives 150miles

what breakdown cover do people have ? , what does it include and how much does it cost?

the main reason i'm asking on hear is because of my car is also modified so i need a company who allow for this ? although the engine is standard

thanks
fred7

9th Jul 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends wat cover you want. If u want towing bak to your home it costs more. If u want roadside assistence and towing to a local garage it starts at £30. Aa do a repair cover which they pay the first £500 of the parts and labour the price starts at £140
fred7

9th Jul 12 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh those prices are yearly and depending on your car
carl123uk

9th Jul 12 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get mine free with my bank account. worth looking at

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » break down cover ? 23 database queries in 0.0071340 seconds