corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » HTC One X - bluetooth handsfree

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HTC One X - bluetooth handsfree
jrsteeve

User status: Offline
18th Jul 12 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fucker won't work with my current one - Supertooth buddy - can anyone recommend one it works with? Contemplating sending it back to HTC for repair but cba being without the phone for a week.

ta
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Jul 12 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine works fine but I use the ford stereo and a parrot with mine so not much help. Wouldn't send to HTC, just try another headset they will charge you a fortune just to handle the phone and admin

New Poll