corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Beats by Dr. Dre Detox Headphones

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Beats by Dr. Dre Detox Headphones
BigSte

User status: Offline
19th Jul 12 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, as many of you will know I have been on here around 10 years (not so much alately!). I have sold various items in the past so I have a good reputation which I'm sure can be backed up by people on here.

Anyway down to business......I have just acquired some headphones which I purchased from a liquidation sale of an electrical shop in Sheffield which I'm selling on.

I have 2 pairs of the limited edition Beats by Dr. Dre Detox Headphones (RRP around £400) and also 2 pairs of the Dr. Dre in-ear tour headphones (RRP £130). All are brand new in box and never used.

If you know about headphones then you obviously know that these are the Rolls Royce of the headphone market, crystal clear quality etc.

The following are my selling price (obviously largely reduced from the RRP due to me buying them on the cheap from the auction).

Limited Edition Detox headphones
See link below for links to websites and retail prices:
http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=dre+detox+headphones&hl=en&gbv=2&prmd=ivns&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=16462273615424931993#

My price is £145 including next day postage

Dre Tour in-ear headphones
See link below for links to websites and retail prices:
http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=dre+tour+earphones&hl=en&gbv=2&prmd=ivns&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=7328409408875448963#
My price is £35 including next day postage. I have one pair in white and one pair in black.

This is probably all I will be able to get in these (there's another auction in 3 weeks but doubt they will have these headphones in again).

If anyone is interested please post up here or pm me.

Cheers
Steve

[Edited on 19-07-2012 by BigSte]
BigSte

19th Jul 12 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
sri boy

28th Jul 12 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U got any of detox left
Tom G

29th Jul 12 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

knock off.

[Edited on 29-07-2012 by Tom G]
Ben G

29th Jul 12 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are these genuine or genuine fakes?
K2 GTi

29th Jul 12 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Of course they're fakes, just like his fake lacoste polo's he was selling from his mate who was a "US" rep for Lacoste.

Lacoste don't sell bulkload to their staff for cheap prices yet people still believe him!

These beats and the Lacoste polo shirt are all bought from china for pennies!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Beats by Dr. Dre Detox Headphones 25 database queries in 0.0065088 seconds