corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B c20ne+ by Marces Poland

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B c20ne+ by Marces Poland
Marces

User status: Offline
20th Jul 12 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, someone throw a viedo with me in bigron1988 project. I mast say , I no good in english.

My parents bay a Corsa in 2007 year. In 2008 when I turned over driving licence get a Corsa year of production 1994 , this version only has air bag.

[/color]

po malowaniu

Photos session by Brixu:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brixu/sets/72157626843508472/

Dostałem już hamulce 256x24 wyglądają tak :

odrazu mam pytanie gdzie dostane taka zawleczkę

The engine is already standing at me in lent on pare days garage and started oneself play from detailing

1.Rubber of the internal wrist wchodzacego into the box is rozcieta and balls fell out this way around it is necessary to buy it.
2.gasket two tubes for the join of the 4z2-1 interceptor already purchased fortunately not a large cost.
3. wymyłem dzisiaj skrzynie biegów na myjce ręcznej i wyczyściłem dokładniej zakamarki rozpuszczalnikiem i pomalowałem srebrnym sprayem. Wygląda niesamowicie wyczyściłem też aparat zapłonowy i prysnąłem metalowe elementy srebrnym sprayem. Wyczyściłem chłodnicę oleju i prysnąłem wygladą też zdecydowanie lepiej.

jutro składanie wszystkiego do kupy i oględziny samego silnika niestety z zewnątrz , resztę oszacują podczas wkładania.

two new bullshit i.e. the internal semi-axis complete purchased because was current cut and badly in such a way that taken out balls and a new small dome of ignition apparatus fell out.

[size=9][ Dodano: 11 Sierpień 2011, 11:10 ][/size]
Pierwszy raz w gazecie. GMagazyn - jak by co jest już w empikach.

The engine and the car were just put away, I am waiting only for semi-axises which were supposed today to be, after all our super the Polish mail didn't get by ;/

By it recent possession belts (used) shroth-a 1 p/ 2 "red with tensors.

Semi-axises reached tomorrow valve to mechanics in theory for Thursday planned some tests; p

Engine in the chamber so some of phote must be. It is as for amendments it it is known, will be embraced on Wednesday, and on Thursday rest. I think that the small engine completely completely is looking wanted in order to so that is cleaner and more refreshed yeah but it with time. Also frames of the registration fell from carstuff-u xD

A z dzisiejszych prac udało mi się zamontować pasy co prawda było sporo męki ale dałem rade....

Yesterday evening not przwidziana adventure, start from lights squeal of the alternator and armpits.... the indicator light of loading is shining, I think just with belt, I managed to win this duel still against IV TDI golf but I ski'd downhill on mc I am looking dumb of belt c.. but alternator kind of crooked.... this morning I went to norauto with the thought of the replacement of the belt, unfortunately I learnt that a paw of the alternator had gone, of tomorrow seeking and the exchange.
FOTO :

Souvenirs from the cracked stove also went jar, and what I was glad it is it that 0 red on the floor.

New news paw of the alternator exchanged on ori but with substance from 1.8 and to it a new belt and a new alternator reached.... because unfortunately but previous he gave up and after yesterday's tests I state that it is great.
The friend gave one of it computers to me to c20ne and theses I must state that the car behaves better on his computer than on the one which I had with the engine. So far everything is going into goods side. Any day now replacement of the stove + water wires + container.

Recently for me one of screws fixing the lid of valves came off so behind coarse hay I purchased the set of new gleaming screws.

I was also reconciled with the fact that I won't get rid huge flowmeter so it was necessary to beautify her.

There is a progress... new gasket of the lid of valves because yesterday prevented me from the departure from under of house....
New earthing the alternator and fixing wheel arches old farts....

A few photographs from works on wheel arches.

Today new parts reached, highly expected stove because the cold is becoming and compensatory container, now I am waiting for silicone wires and I am starting the assembly.

Generally the subject still lives on troche I didn't write what is happening because I prepared somehow there for the expedition of the independence. Poor result to 48 cars which reached the finish from 63 we were a crew the last but one that is 47. Unfortunately but perhaps and stety because trouble wasn't missing.
1 / on the second stretch of the rally a large pillow of the box went I was afraid to go and I forgave
2 / before night-time episodes one light bulb went and we went on 1 full beam headlights - where teams went on power stations.
3 / on 9z12 of segments a tyre but a supply cracked in form 13 "it wasn't possible to put the nib on but we saved the situation thanks to the friend from H3M (Honda 3 City) and somehow there we reached

To sum up 15 cars didn't finish the rally, if finished so that on 58z63 in such a way that we were it isn't so badly in fact we are on 47z63. Rally of really high thresholds because it is PPAiK (Cup of Poland vintage car of clubs and Clubs)

Plan for the most immediate time these are new large pillows of the engine, inspection, nibs 14 "x 4 + snow tyres.

And film from the ride on the car park of Praktiker and Opera in Sopot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2n9Ahzq-g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0lp9-pzMTE&feature=related

small upgrade... and we are starting the further fight since January.

All four nibs are already white just enough I am satisfied like for work too PLN 20. Also 2 new large pillows of the engine were bought from kadetta gsi any day now exchange both I hope that it will help and the engine won't already be flying, unless pierdzielnoł internal wrist it will be it is necessary farther to fight.

And after the III Round RSMOG in Sopot on the Lucky Hotels area
Generally super party pretended organizationally and in terms of our ride also it wasn't most badly. We started as 2 crew. It was mega wet, incredibly slippery but that's all guaranteed emotions and the play super.

foto by Bloku.

and by Kurczaak

and by Bartosz Grzonka

additionally new gasket of the sump which is waiting to the new bowl but already I noticed that it was needed thing, on one of bends an indicator light of oil caught fire I think that oil brimmed over into some phoney place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBs4MhEiZnY&feature=youtu.be

heheh, dumb what fell fat alteration occasionally I purchased the small parcel of tritiums and I stated that it was necessary in the end to glue somehow cracking on the bumper together. Quite cool variety on the car; p

Corsia got a few Christmas presents, that is the new right threshold (everyone probably knows how he looks like .. current) to it centre RM silencer of 50 mm flight 3 layered soundproofing, it should give even better effects in effect and by the way perhaps will be a bit silences, and and the resonance will disappear I am having high hopes.

Ok, so yes, the centre silencer looking in fact is pushing wonderfully and I learnt from tłumikarzy that very reliable and will give some effect looks this way:

And effects, certainly more quietly well I was done pleases well is attesting to the fact that the silencer is fulfilling its role dumb of resonance. As for the improvement performance it's hard to say because as it in Hondas for them louder with it it seems more quickly, and it is now more quiet and on lower turnovers seems to be more slowly but it exactly such feelings can be only, two there was still no serious testing so I will judge it later.

On the occasion of the new year corsa got also new pieces of junk for the suspension, that is steering shafts + wahacze with bolts + ends of steering shafts everything with new rubbers straight from the RTS company.

Predictable assembly 6 of January but I am still not knowing exactly.

There is a power, new alteration

I know I know, lime tree with giving up both of bumper as well as reflexu sunfish but into the bumper I have stuck, whereas I will correct reflex. Bumper only he will give up how will be new

New nibs on which they will land fell summer oponki.

Burn on the level of 15-16 l/ of 100 km, but the matter juz sie he is slowly embracing, I purchased exactly a sensor of water BOSCH-a which can cause, and on the eye is of theses probe NGK caret sign so should that's all to help.

After not short buoys in CSG I managed to install mud flaps (great thanks for disclosing the seat reservation) quite not badly whereas it is looking out it is necessary is still eating a bit of amendments because 2 fell out not evenly.

Some snapshot as demonstrative as the car and mud flaps will be clean then I will make something pretty.

A few hours of the work at corsie and there are effects placed mud flaps how they produced the desired effect best, car cleaned from the outside at least a bit and traded mass of the alternator. Through cut masses of the alternator I think that a bit he stopped because now walks very much very pleasantly.

And this way recreational I got wplepiszcza I found ONBOARD.COM to it very much cool place. To it they sought 2 staff snow tyres with spikes Hankook-a 175 / 65 / 14 but looking behind the window probably I will resell them, having considered the fact that I cannot on them take part in RallySprincie, and for trainings no longer will suffice of the time and the cash desk.

Wrists and traded rubbers nothing is squirting nothing is tapping nothing isn't soaring it is very great but an exchange is still awaiting me of one art, outside left (exchanged internal left and outside right)

Huge thanks for Mamanka for embracing the part on right away; p and of course for Pyrosa which very bravely he embraced thx matter.

I will recapitulate the today's very positive take-off in Winter Rallysprincie organised by the Home Ak Orski on premises of the Airport in Kosakowie Gdynia.

Czasy:
PS-1 3:10.88
PS-2 39.94
PS-3 37.25
--------------
9:28.07

Places:
Class 4 - 6 / 12 (substantial amount starting, somewhere else from 6-3 crews)
Generalka - 9 / 28
Generalka with guests - 10 / 30
Cup phase 13 / 30 we didn't qualify for the finals unfortunately because accessed 8 good times from one lap..

onboard from the fastest ride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vl0tGLfVqA&feature=g-upl&context=G2664573AUAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah these are a few photes from lapami CARSTUFF.

For descendant. Street from corsa and c20ne f13 is this film which is being talked about at the beginning of the subject

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsyGexFI2xs&list=UUjKNlecrPvLmnCyxCNrclhw&index=2&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fXknDG2A21I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bohg2Yp4lo&feature=youtu.be

training on the karting Rusocin path

New nibs sandblast out and painted proszkowo into the white matte finish and oponyki 185 / 55 / 14 not yet the ones target which will be for the summer but it will be possible to go Continental front, the Barum back.

front belt this way pressed down at the bottom and beam strengthening the cracked bumper almost that in of tails. I left behind him on Lucky Hotel but I stated that I would hold it and I created it.

1 Session in 2012 by Brixu.

http://www.brixuphotography.blogspot.com/2012/05/marces-opel-corsa-b.html

Generally today we held the trip to Carstaffu and fell small but change but very much pleasing me because broke the entirety of the appearance of the approach for me.

To it a little fun with the nail polish remover and there is already no black paint on outside pillars... probably better. And as not it the foil will fall.

And now I will put on something what should satisfy me, next week then they will conduct a test :twisted:

Mounted tyres of the first impression positive, we will see what will be in extreme conditions.

A few photographs from a few last days, that is so a summer came and sun a bit it is necessary to tame them blende on a windscreen so delicate. To it snapshots partsów which tomorrow will be assembled.

Everything done is acting very much very great.

03.06.12 Was held training in Rusocinie in such a way that there were tests of oneself and I must state cars that tyres really are giving rade, the inhibition is very cool, I learnt a lesson from the training a bit. Times without the revelation but I set firebrands oneself for testing and testing techniques of the ride itp etc.

https://picasaweb.google.com/111818739450127729719/Rusocin3062012?authkey=Gv1sRgCOP2r4OJ6uj3jAE

and you will find Results on this side:

http://www.rajdowetrojmiasto.pl/viewtopic.php?t=2235&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

Film from rusocina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Et9RTQFKXI&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w41e6JQM0U&feature=player_embedded

Such 2 weak snapshots but I want still to show off, I went round Corsa B 2.5 v6 yesterday: chicken: Difference of mass of the about 150 kg. I fired the start and v6 only not much made the PLN up for at 1.60 we forgave and v6 was on my rear bumper.

With the beginning of the month new graciory towards the completion of the project.
Bucket armchair 1 / 2 itm Bimarco Cobra 2

And here already with belts:

And such an old fart but I must change one wire cut in two:

And end of leaking xD oil

And small engine in one piece; p

Snapshot of the exchanged flow of oil, indeed a problem of spitting oil by emphysema probably lied in it to the throttling valve, because stopped stinking of oil as isn't torturing. But now I know that he is letting go of oil at torturing peculiarly how I will drop in on odcinkę.

And the effect of Tuesday torturing i.e. the crack of the paw of the box, on Saturday will be welded new, or else with it nothing will rather already be invented, by the way all holes will stay for twists przegwintowane to the larger size.

New parts, metal plates tith aluminium for carrying the mask (but it failed) , and material of the new paw to do of the box.

New right paw of the box welded out, painted and installed, and looks this way:

But something is still what tomorrow I will be testing a throttling valve is called from c30se on the interceptor from c20ne + converter

And this way more precisely a paw longed for the engine after removing her. One hole completely torn out, second became oval, but third had three cracks all the way to the edge. Nice work!

interceptor this way drilled, but I don't know whether channels in the head also... But the difference is great.
The armchair already installed on the spot for the driver, the huge respect of both thanking for the Mazurian and the Carstuff Garage team too mega professional work.

Po wyjęciu fotela ( szlifierka poszła w ruch)

Of fixing the armchair in order to CSG Mazurian.

The armchair after installing on original tracks, very well is skidding on tracks. Appearance from the outside also a revelation.

Additionally I changed oil into Motul 6100 10W40 (at last because I didn't exchange for a year; p) and reached it (temporarily) still filterek for the pneumoperitoneum, deep is hidden in the chamber;]

Generally I am very pleased with last days, they in the armchair are going astonishingly well!

A long time ago nothing happened after behind the small training in Rusocinie. After the month again we met on the object Rusocin Racetrack, where the next Training was supposed to be held but it happened very much but it with competition very much cut.

The first starts didn't bear fruit for me good-for-nothing only on 5z5 of rides I got the time which gave me the classification to smelting 16. The result was chosen with form time attack.

Smelting 16 was undergone in the form of catch-up races going I managed to promote the route of 2 times from two different take-offs to Smelting 8, where unfortunately I lost the gene with the Civic 4 Honda which absorbed 2 place in general classification.

My position is very satisfactory that is place from 5-8 / 24 (it is necessary to check times but the ones weren't written). There was no division into classes

Ride on No. 4 (unfortunately cut - but action in the last seconds)

http://youtu.be/JMHU5h1RZx8

A right bearing suffered damage front and right side of the car but should go down with polish paste.

foto Rusocina.

I apologise if something is not understood I wrote it with the translator, the same I apologise for the copying from the forum of entries wasn't so that I got up in a day to write everything.

Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

20th Jul 12 at 15:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good work mate

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Marces

25th Jul 12 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right away the beginning of the month can something will move and for the good beginning this sticky came panes across.

[Edited on 25-07-2012 by Marces]
Marces

1st Aug 12 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a memorable day today, I went to rolls to the Zone of the Tuning. You won't guess what came out...
I am a little bit disappointed, but very pleased with the second side, in the state to fight with the fact that at this power I was and to win against much stronger cars. Next year repair of the engine compulsory, only this short old fart will be to fly.: twisted:

How known draughtproofings are letting go, of compression it didn't have it at the beginning because was appropriately 10,11,11, 9.
So result still satisfactory Series of 115 h.p./ 170 NM now 117KM/160.1NM

Film from ahead of inhibitions (then fell down for me tel)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkEI6KN5-dA&feature=youtu.be

The graph is not interesting hole...
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Aug 12 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dzien dobry

Only just seen this, great project

[Edited on 01-08-2012 by Ian]
Marces

1st Aug 12 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dzien dobry thx
Marces

2nd Aug 12 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corrected graph on with cutting away 6200

[Edited on 02-08-2012 by Marces]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B c20ne+ by Marces Poland 25 database queries in 0.0208480 seconds