corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Having a really shite life at the moment.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Having a really shite life at the moment.
Makarus

User status: Offline
   29th Apr 03 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think I can really deal with it to be honest.........just got far too much for me, some people may not find it bad but I just cant cope. Third night in the row that i cant get to sleep for ages.

I'll tell you a little story.

Feb 9th girlfriend dumps me after 2 and a half years. Was glad in a way because I was becoming a bit unhappy with her, and wanted to have a single life again, but then she started getting nasty and causing me problems, this got to me but I moved on.

Feb 14th my car was smashed into at the rear, had a massive amount of trouble, car has been back twice since it was fixed, but it took the process over a month to go through...very stressfull, I was on the phone nearly every day trying to sort it.

Life has been pretty shite at home with my parents too, mood swings on there behalf, my social life etc has been causing arguements so constantly had that depression.

April 27th was laid off from work as there isn't enough work coming in to make it worht their while paying me, was a cash in hand job so cant do anything about it, didnt expect it after 3 months, completly out the blue.

Decided to spend my first free time in a while working on my car, wanted to fit my lowering kit that I have had sitting around for ages, thats all gone tits up too and now I need help from people to fix that in the help forum, so spent 2 days doing it and I now hate driving my car.

On top of that I have fecked up at college a while back and did a distanc e learning thing where I go in less and should work more at home, well I aint been working and its took me ages to click on I am wasting my life so now I have a lot of pressure from that. I dont think I could manage to get my course complete and actually get anything out of it after my 2 years are up in june.

So maybe you understand my problems and why I cant sleep at night. I dont think I deserve it............FFS why does everything have to fcuk up!!!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

30th Apr 03 at 00:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit happens dude you just have to keep going on with Life i know its easier said than done but trust me a lot of people are in your situation including myslef i've been through a lot lately and if i didnt have friends like i have i dont think i would have coped . Head up dude and take a chilled Beer
myke

30th Apr 03 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

feel sorry for ya, but ure the only one who can do anything about it.
sit back for a couple of days and think about it all. what you wanna do, how ya gona do it., then set to and get it all sorted.
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

30th Apr 03 at 00:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wise words here matey take it all on-board, it's true you know ....... you make your own luck
buffcore_laney

30th Apr 03 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear it mate

A lot of stuff was getting me down too, like Uni and girl problems and stuff.

As these guys have said, I sat back and thought about it. Instead of sitting around and getting more depressed, I started doing something about it.

Give it a week, and things will start to look a bit better.

If not, I'll buy you a beer
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

30th Apr 03 at 00:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit always happens mate, like people said, take a chill out sessions and just have a good look on your life and what you want to do, you can restart college or whatever. Women can be like that so no worries. hope you sort yourself out
Makarus

30th Apr 03 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers people.

It just seems there is no end of problems at the moment, the last straw was the problem with may car that I still dont know how to fix.

I just feel everything is going wrong, and a week is a long way away until it gets here and then its gone too quick.
DanielJ

30th Apr 03 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

simple i quit college cos it was crap wasnt goin no where, i work 4 nothn near enuff, gotta try finish car off so member m8 u n the only 1
Makarus

30th Apr 03 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah.

Well I woke my parents up at half 1 for a chat.

Come up with a bit of an action plan which will hopefully mean I can still see all my friends a decent amount of time, spend time with me main bird and really get on with some college work.

Still seems like it is going to be hard but hopefully I can do it.
DanielJ

30th Apr 03 at 01:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check in help m8 iv answerd ur questions
Sam
Premium Member

30th Apr 03 at 06:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Makarus - there are always people worse off than you in this world, that's how I look at things.
Demo

30th Apr 03 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it could be worse mate, you could have SARS

seriously though, just chil out and think about what you want to actually do with your life. then do it. lifes too short to fuck about. youve gotta seize the moment and enjoy it while its there
Pablo

30th Apr 03 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it all crap now there is only one way it can go - beta! keeps smiling mate and you'll get thro it makes you realise what you miss and what you need to do about it... I went thro a shitty stage and my mates were good now my social life is manic and I have a nice car and good job!! Jus gotta work at it as every1 has said... you make you own luck!!

[Edited on 30-04-2003 by B4RVO]
Brett
Premium Member

30th Apr 03 at 08:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Makarus
Feb 9th girlfriend dumps me after 2 and a half years. Was glad in a way because I was becoming a bit unhappy with her, and wanted to have a single life again, but then she started getting nasty and causing me problems, this got to me but I moved on.

cheer up Feb 9th is my birthday!

chris@speedfreex: remember this!

[Edited on 30-04-2003 by loafofbrett]
jm960326

30th Apr 03 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds kinda like me, got most stressfull life ever at the moment, loads of uni final year work, not got enough time do it. Mrs is pissin me about with her stuff. Look forward to the future mate, dont dwell on the past, if we all did that life would be shite.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Apr 03 at 08:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u mite win the lottery tomorrow you never know
Brett
Premium Member

30th Apr 03 at 08:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take things out of the equasion.

if u don't want stress, don't go to uni (altho, uni is what you make of it, can be a good laugh).

don't want to have you car broke into, have a shit box nobody wants.

etc etc

stop stressin.

I'll finalise by saying "life is what you make of it"

[Edited on 30-04-2003 by loafofbrett]
3CorsaMeal

30th Apr 03 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Believe me m8, ur life can get even worse, u lucky, just think about how many people in the world would like to only have ur worries!
Some people have to live with cancer, knowing they gonna die young, some people ain't even got a bed to try and sleep in!
Brett
Premium Member

30th Apr 03 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true
Steve
Premium Member

30th Apr 03 at 08:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a faster car i was depressed wen i had my 1.2 8v i was depressed at its performance now wen i floor my car i forget about all my worries for a split second
J da Silva

30th Apr 03 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im in similiar position matey, apart from the job thing,gf's gettin at me n i d unno how to handle it, but i cant control it really, i can only control my actions and i just stick at work, see my mates as often as i can and try not to think about it too much, but it does pay to get a qulifictaion at sumthin, when i left skool at 16 i went str8 to college to train to be a fireproofer, 4 years later i got my certificates n im self employed earnin a decent wedge, just concentrate on yourself mate,be a bit selfish for a while
Makarus

30th Apr 03 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think everyone saying "There is someone always worse off" is a bit bad, I cant deal with thinking that other people have to cope with how I felt all the time.

Its just I am used to my life being pretty happy normally, so when little things like all this go wrong it feels 10 times worse.

But I think I actualy managed to turn it around. My alarm is now sorted again so i feel safe leaving the car somewhere, I know how to fix my problem with lowering so the car is sorted, I am well on the way to looking for and getting a new job, I have just finished a section of college today got me at least a garunteed E but I have 2 months to work on it amoung opther things to get it better, but at least I now know I cant possibly fail the course.

I dunno, it just all seemed really shit last night, but now that I look at it it doesnt seem as bad.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Having a really shite life at the moment. 23 database queries in 0.0193579 seconds