corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa SXI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa SXI
Dan Seabo

User status: Offline
13th Aug 12 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.2 16V
Mileage - 86000
Price - £800

Finally got round to selling the corsa so here it is! This has been in the family since 2006 so we have owned it for 6 years. Firstly it was my brothers as a first car, then my dad had it for a few months while he was looking for another car, then I had it for my first car. It has always been very well looked after and cleaned most weekends. It passed it's last 2 MOT's with no advisories and the MOT is up in september. Comes with 6 months tax. Has never been in an accident and is fully HPI clear. The interior is immaculate with absolutely no marks/rips/burns anywhere. The bodywork on the car is also immaculate with no rust on any of the panels, the bonnet has a few bubbles of rust underneath the bonnet lip but you can't see that when the bonnet is closed. The usual areas for rust, i.e the bottom of the doors, the wiper hole are all rust free and in good condition. It runs an absolute dream aswell and starts up immediately with no smoking or any rattles. Ticks over nicely and selects all gears smoothly. It has 86000 miles on the clock but runs like it has 860 miles! The only modifications on the car are the Milli Miglia alloy wheels and the Irmscher side skirts. The calipers have also been painted red.
Will be going on eBay tomorrow night so keep an eye out there

[Edited on 21-08-2012 by Dan Seabo]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa SXI 25 database queries in 0.0107410 seconds