corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Weird and twisted dreams

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weird and twisted dreams
Marc

User status: Offline
21st Aug 12 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can remember loads of dreams from years ago. Some just stick with you.

I dreamt I was in a supermarket in ancient Greece and everyone was walking around with trolleys dressed in togas and the green leaf things on their heads
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 19:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have one that always sticks with me, I mustn't have been any older than 10 at the time. I went to my Gran's house and she had 2 big dogs, looked like Alsatians but they were like Shetland pony kind of size She kept them in the back bedroom so i went up to play with them, was playing for a while then one walked over to me, mouth wide open and put my head in its mouth. I woke up just as I started to feel its teeth pressing on my neck
Eck
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike that just reminded me of a dream I had about a week ago It was rather short... There were doors like you get on Halo, or spaceships where they come from the ceiling and slam shut with a clunk. It was locking up time (for fuck knows what), so the mrs started closing the door, and I went to go under it but tripped and it came down on top of me. Obviously couldn't feel anything but my vision went black, then it lifted up and I felt blood running down my head and couldn't move. The last thing I remember was saying "You've killed me" then woke up
Shell
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I've had a few fucked up dreams in my time One that springs to mind recently; I was in a jungle (like cod:black ops) and my brother had phoned to say him and my dad had an argument, so I went around a corner and there was my dad pushing a big fuck off ammo crate over to a shelter (looked like an Anderson shelter from WW 2. I looked inside and it was huge, and filled with these ammo crates. Oddly my brother turned up and so did my ex My dad said he wasn't talking to him so execute him, so I picked up an assault rifle and put a bullet in his head. Then Shell's They both stood staring at me so I aimed the gun again, but at that blood started pouring from the hole in their heads and they fell over, stone dead

Good god what did I do?! I shall be avoiding you for a while now McMann

[Edited on 21-08-2012 by Shell]
Anty
Premium Member

22nd Aug 12 at 00:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Running awake from tanks, and then driving off in a 4x4, while running with a javlin.

i think too much c.o.d

[Edited on 22-08-2012 by Anty]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
22nd Aug 12 at 00:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
my main concern at this point is im about to lose my no claim bonus.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
22nd Aug 12 at 00:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember mine all the time, get really angry if they're shit and about nonsense things.

They're often not as coherent as some in here, like the continuity is really poor.
cunningham

22nd Aug 12 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never get dreams or never remember them
Anty
Premium Member

22nd Aug 12 at 01:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get alot of raunchy ones aswell..

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Weird and twisted dreams 23 database queries in 0.0142770 seconds