corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Digger ticket minimum age?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Digger ticket minimum age?
jrdn7

User status: Offline
26th Aug 12 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is the minimum age for getting a digger ticket?
Dave

26th Aug 12 at 06:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's just on site 16, if you are driving on the road (3CX etc) you'll need a driving licence too and then weight limits come into effect.
Ollie_B

26th Aug 12 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get your tickets when you're 16, but a lot of sites now only let 18+ drive machines, I've been driving tracked and wheeled 360's since i was 18 and every site i've been on is 18+ on any plant due to insurance etc..., but as said you can do it at 16! Also i wouldn't bother looking at anything other than CPCS tickets, as these will get you on ANY site, meaning you're less likely to be wasting your money.
jrdn7

26th Aug 12 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers lads. How much does it cost to do the test for it & what's involved in it?
Dave

26th Aug 12 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'll probably vary quite a bit, most people are put through it by their employers.

Search google for CPCS, should bring up test centres local to you.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Digger ticket minimum age? 23 database queries in 0.0093970 seconds