corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Using Paypal to send myself money overseas?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Using Paypal to send myself money overseas?
sam-smith

User status: Offline
28th Aug 12 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have got some money sat in my english account that i need to send to my australian account. I cant do it over the phone because i dont have a telephone banking security code (and they wont send t here and it would take too long anyway) and i cant do it online because lloyds want to phone me to confirm the new payment to a phone number that doesnt exist anymore

so if i was to just send the cash via paypal would i lose out on charges or anything? or is it even possible?
Whittie

28th Aug 12 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They'd give you a shitty exchange rate.
random dav
Premium Member

28th Aug 12 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its is possible, I have had to do it the last few months due to cock up's with my UK bank. Just get yourself an Aussie paypal account linked to your Aussie bank account.

WRLFC !

Project cars
sam-smith

28th Aug 12 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just did a bit more digging they want more cash aswell so i am going to wait for a reply from the bank or just set it up so that a friend in the uk can do the phone confirmation for me
random dav
Premium Member

28th Aug 12 at 13:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That may be a better idea, just remember your Australian bank may charge for receiving money from overseas, well I know Bankwest does.

Oh and i think Travelex maybe able to transfer it for you.

[Edited on 28-08-2012 by random dav]

WRLFC !

Project cars

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Using Paypal to send myself money overseas? 24 database queries in 0.0418739 seconds