corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » New car Hyundai coupe siii

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New car Hyundai coupe siii
davevans1234

User status: Offline
29th Aug 12 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought I'd start a build on my new car pictures to follow when it stops raining lol
davevans1234

29th Aug 12 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sharpy28

29th Aug 12 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love the interior in these, my mate had a 2.0 one with red leather, not very quick tho :/ whats this one?
davevans1234

29th Aug 12 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh this got red leather Siii 2.0 like you said not very quick as its a big car. Not sure of plans yet want to get the wheels done and new exhaust.
BeetleGav

29th Aug 12 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awesome looking motor these
RichR
Premium Member

29th Aug 12 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Mum's got an 09 plate one of these, gun metal grey with red leather. Interior is nice but you can tell its budget; the leather is really thin so is sagging much worse than my 04 Jag, even though I have 130,000miles more. Its a crackign motor for the money though and smart looking too.

What plans have you got for it?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » New car Hyundai coupe siii 24 database queries in 0.0122812 seconds