corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How do you bench test a digi dash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do you bench test a digi dash
Davejs

User status: Offline
31st Aug 12 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright, im going to putting a digi dash into my redtop Corsa and was wanting some advice on bench testing the digi dash before fitting, I have both plugs and I think 1 wire is missing out of the black plug, brown and yellow wire! Any ideas?
Davejs

31st Aug 12 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John

31st Aug 12 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd have to know what signal each wire was expecting and feed it that signal from somewhere.
matty101

31st Aug 12 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the black plug is for all the warning and indicator lights etc. so find the earth on the black plug and connect it to the negative terminal on a car battery, then try each of the other wires on the positive terminal and see what lights up. the brown and yellow wire is for diesels only.

as for the white plug connect the 3 brown wires to the negative terminal, and connect the 2 black wires to the positive terminal and the dash should spring into life.
Davejs

1st Sep 12 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys it works!! Does anyone have any bulb holders for the digi dash?? The eml light bulb holder?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How do you bench test a digi dash 23 database queries in 0.0108891 seconds