corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Could use some help please :L

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Could use some help please :L
ParkyUK

User status: Offline
10th Sep 12 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To make a long story short. I have 1.2 SXI Corsa b and the drivers side seat belt doesnt work (where it clips in)
Went to scrappy to find a replacement seat but they dont have the Same as mine and most look taty. Came across a very nice tidy looking Corsa C and i love the seats in them. Googled "would Corsa c seats fit corsa b" and all i could find was topics about calibra look better etc etc. Will they or will they not fit?

People saying theyr wider but i wouldnt have noticed. Not sure if the sub frames would fit my B either.

Anyone ever done this??

My 2nd Question is Would the corsa C dash fir in my B?? I love the look of it. Looks clean and modern. I would just Buy a Corsa C except id prefer to keep my B as its been a project build and id like my own signature work on it

Thanks for reading and your help.

ash_corsa

10th Sep 12 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why put base model corsa c seats in a corsa b? Waste of money IMO.
ParkyUK

10th Sep 12 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

30 Quid for front seats and rears, Dash and all door cards with back cars to. And he wil throw in side skirts for an extra tenner. Bargain lol. And they look tidy. Better than ripped faded and flat corsa B seats with faulty seatbelt holders :/
GB123
Premium Member

10th Sep 12 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure the seats have been done before but you can make anything fit with enough work.

The only way to see if the dash will fit will just be measuring it and seeing if they're roughly the same size, although i suspect the c will be a bit bigger.
ash_corsa

10th Sep 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will never properly fit and will more than likely de-value your car having a bodged interior. Either buy a C or get a tidy interior out of a b would be my suggestions but it's your money at the end of the day.
scottyp1989

10th Sep 12 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ash_corsa
It will never properly fit and will more than likely de-value your car having a bodged interior. Either buy a C or get a tidy interior out of a b would be my suggestions but it's your money at the end of the day.

There not exactly rare cars are they. Id say for that much it would be worth buying them just to experiment, bet you could make the 30 quid back off them if need be.
ParkyUK

10th Sep 12 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might just get Front seats with some NEw subframes built for corsa B, Then take the cloth off the rears and replace with my Corsa B Seat cloth. And cant forget the Side skirts lol. As for the dash il have a word with local body shop and see how much theyd charge to cut it down to size and fit it all in.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Could use some help please :L 24 database queries in 0.0123348 seconds