corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Suzuki Bandit GSF 600 K4 Streetfighter 2005 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suzuki Bandit GSF 600 K4 Streetfighter 2005 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Tom B

User status: Offline
12th Sep 12 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Suzuki
Model - Bandit
Engine - 600cc
Mileage - 12633
Price - £2500ono

Location - Kidderminster
Contact phone number - 07791419417

General information -

Suzuki Bandit GSF 600 K4 Streetfighter 2005

Mot til 21/02/2013
Tax til end of Feb 2013
12633 miles
Twin healights
Renthal Handlebars and Renthal grips
Custom Seat sculpted and recoverd by Tony Archer
Jack up kit so rear sits higher and handles better
Tail tidy and smaller numberplate (standard included for mot time)
Mini carbon indicators all round
Micron exhaust with Stubby can
Chrome Bandit radiator cover
Colour coded rear hugger
New rear brake pads
New Battery
Brand new front Bridgestone battleaxe bt021
Rear tyre the same bt021 with plenty of tread left
Side stand and centre stand (kept centre as its easier to work on)
Have brand new colour coded belly pan with fitting kit included in sale (i bought then realised i prefered without)
Have fly screen included in sale this goes with the standard headlight which i also still have along with standard mirrors

This bike has been a pleasure owning, it sounds fantastic with exhaust and rides very smooth. Always kept in a garage. and only fair weather use on hot sunny days. I bought in April 2011 as my first road bike it was pretty much standard, most of the items ive modded have been put on in the last year, so shows how much it owes me as alot of it is new with little use so no silly offers. im not in any rush to sell, only reason for sale is im looking at getting something bigger. Always well looked after, new owner will be pleased, turns alot of heads, cheap to insure.

£2500ono

Viewing welcome

[Edited on 16-09-2012 by Tom B]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Suzuki Bandit GSF 600 K4 Streetfighter 2005 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0103211 seconds