corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 6x Cesaros (or set of 5)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 6x Cesaros (or set of 5)
Christopher

User status: Offline
14th Sep 12 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right im selling my cesaros! 4 are gloss black and were proffesionally refurbed and painted gloss black by diamondstyling (near sevenoaks) roughly a year and a half ago! However there are no longer mint and one has a few marks where i dropped the alloy on its face, another one has a small curb mark about 3cm long, another has a little curb mark about 2cm long! Theres are not mint and could ideally do with a refurb! The 5th cesaro is silver and has a few curb marks but not bad!

I also have another cesaro in silver again same condition as the other one!

Can sell as a set of 6 for £250
or
A set of 5 (one to use as spare) for £200

They dont come with any tyres however i have 4 195/45/15 tyres which i took off! 2 are on the legal limit, one is excellent condition only used for 200 miles and another one same condition however i got a puncture in the side wall! (not sure if it can be repaired) Happy to throw these in just incase someone wants them sitting with tyres

Will upload pictures later on

Collection only from Eastbourne however you may arrange your own courier!

[Edited on 14-09-2012 by Christopher]
Christopher

15th Sep 12 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
Christopher

16th Sep 12 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to say comes with 4 center caps and bolts and key! Will put pictures up tonight
Christopher

16th Sep 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Granted they aren't the best pictures as I didn't get out of work til 7 and was already getting dark
Christopher

16th Sep 12 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And marks on the face of the silver ones are mainly from tape that the guy stuck on them when he posted them as I haven't had the chance to wash them! First time I've had them back from having tyres removed and have noticed there is a few marks where they have scraped off the paint so first person with 240 takes all 6 collected

[Edited on 16-09-2012 by Christopher]

[Edited on 16-09-2012 by Christopher]
Christopher

17th Sep 12 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
Christopher

18th Sep 12 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any offers before i chuck them all on ebay!?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 6x Cesaros (or set of 5) 25 database queries in 0.0092721 seconds