corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b 1.2 clutch :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b 1.2 clutch :(
smiffyboy93

User status: Offline
18th Sep 12 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wondering if anyone could help me. was going over some country roads the other day and came to a small flood in the road other cars was going threw so i followed and everything was fine, started car next morning to go to work and when i put the clutch pedal down I get a very loud rattling noise, and the noise is still there 2 days later, only when the clutch pedal is in, theres been no change in the gears or the bighting point everything okay just the 'very loud rattling noise'

Thanks hope some one can help
tom130691
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Sep 12 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clutch release bearing would be my guess,
usualy easier to change the whole clutch

New Poll