corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Prince2 Qualification

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Prince2 Qualification
Gavin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Oct 12 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa

Few done it in our IT team and some of them can't manage to make a brew let alone manage a project.

pew pew pew pewwwww
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Oct 12 at 09:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James
quote:
Originally posted by pow
Of course age comes into it, 40 year old interviewers look at me and think 'boy'. Been told I'm too young for a role a couple of times.

Too young or too inexperienced? If they said you are too young, you can sue them.

Too young, lack soft skills apparently. Out of 4 of us at work, ranging from me 23 to 42, I'm concidered the best with people.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Prince2 Qualification 24 database queries in 0.0056460 seconds