corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » You can do mine after if you like

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author You can do mine after if you like
Ben G

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 12 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody spoke to me at all today. Spent a couple hours washing, polishing and waxing.

It's much better like that. Got the job done a lot quicker than I would with opd farts trying to spark up a convo.
vx-scottw
Premium Member

22nd Sep 12 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i normally get it all time when i do mine also get my neighbours say to me your going to wash it away gets annoying
Jed D

22nd Sep 12 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my corsa got washed at least once a fortnight, since i got the fiesta (4 month ago?) it hasent been washed once, solved the problem of nobhead comments from neighbours, get a shite car you dont like and you wont wash it

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » You can do mine after if you like 23 database queries in 0.0109122 seconds