corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x16xe newman cams

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x16xe newman cams
Tommygsi

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 12 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have some ph1 newman cams profiled from blanks which are new with zero miles i bought these from shaunmods off here most of you will have saw/followed his project thread and saw them, since the post man dropped these off at my house they havent even left my house again still in the same packaging they were sent in. reason im selling them is i have lost interest in my gsi and has been sat storage a while now. send me u2u.

selling at what i got them for as theyve only came out packaging for a photo £300 posted or same price and i will travel to edinburgh or newcastle as im in the borders and im there quite alot at weekends. no offers.

Tommygsi

25th Sep 12 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If u have changed inlet and exhaust this is your next step to more power these are the fast road cams ph1 so can be fitted without anything else needing changed in engine apart from a set of vernier pulleys. If you have any questions my number is 07974820332 Tommy.
Tommygsi

26th Sep 12 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These also fit the c16xe and x14xe. Just noticed someone else is selling a set the same so il take offers otherwise i know which ones id take. Check my build thread also if u want to find out more. Tommy.
Tommygsi

27th Sep 12 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
Tommygsi

29th Sep 12 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Offers and if u want anymore pics just ask.
Tommygsi

2nd Oct 12 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Corsarino

6th Apr 14 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The cams are still for selling?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x16xe newman cams 25 database queries in 0.0105960 seconds