corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Fiesta Zetec S - Imp Blue - T&T - Lightly modified - £450

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Fiesta Zetec S - Imp Blue - T&T - Lightly modified - £450
Tomm R

User status: Offline
12th Oct 12 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Ford
Model - Fiesta ZS
Engine - 1600cc
Mileage - 114K
Price - £450 Firm, No offers

Location -ME8
Contact email address - Tomm_robinsonAThotmal.co.uk

General information -

Hello guys,

I know a lot of you were interested in this first time it came up for sale, but I went on holiday and list track of the advert once I had returned. So here it is again.

Details about the car

MOT Jan 2013
Tax end of this month
Part service history up to CIRCA 50k
-60 springs
semi smooth boot
aftermarket wheels
badgeless grill
smoked headlights
Ready to drive away.

Now I am selling this car as "spares or repair" this is because although the car does start, run and do everything as it should there are a few areas which are not perfect and here they are.

Two of the tyres need replacing.
The exhaust was damaged and was bandaged up, doesn't blow but may need replacing.
The paint is damaged in areas, the bonnet is very, very poor.
There are some areas of rust on the rear arches.
Could do with a service.
Comes with no audio.

If it takes your fancy come up and have a look, the photos I have here make the car look far nicer than it is! The photos here were taken back in august this year so are fairly recent but it has been sat on my drive since and isnt great.

If you are interested please contact my directly on my email Tomm_robinsonAThotmail.co.uk as my notifications do not always work.

I am after £450 NO OFFERS for this. I am based in ME8. I can not recover this for you, nor am I interested in a swap or PX for another vehicle, I could be tempted by some nice 17" 4x100 wheels. As I say contact details are above and photos will be taken of the car tomorrow.

Thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Fiesta Zetec S - Imp Blue - T&T - Lightly modified - £450 25 database queries in 0.0102861 seconds