corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 gti

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 gti
chunk89

User status: Offline
14th Oct 12 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot
Model - 106 gti
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 102k ish
Price - 1300 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07733112906
Contact email address - simonchurton@hotmail.com

General information -
My 106 has 102k will rise tho due to daily car

Very clean example loadsa service history receipts for all work which has been carried out just recently had a service 9 months mot and 2 months tax

Have a massive folder of receipts going back years to back up how looked after this car has been

The car is lowered about 40mm on black raptors full stainless steel exhaust gives a lovely rasp sound when the revs go also has a piper induction kit

Always warmed up and cooled down in no way have I 'thrased' the car but it is very quick and does us
Surprise a lot of people

Don't let mileage put you off as it has been well looked after and matained, a clean example

also since owning the car i have put 2 new driveshafts on the car also a new clutch and a new engine mount.

Bad points

Every car has them 1st is the Lacquer on the roof and spoiler is pealing a little

only new keeper slip present as i never got the log book off the garage so you would have to send off for this

And after market key as originals were lost so you have to put the key in and wait around 5 seconds to let it read the chip then start it never bothered me just been honest

only selling due to not really needed a 2nd car and just want to free up some cash

any questions text me might even be open to a swap if someone is interested (text because i work shifts and is very hard for me to answer my phone sometimes)

Simon

[Edited on 14-10-2012 by chunk89]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 gti 25 database queries in 0.0085518 seconds