corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda Civic Type R EP3 Premier Edition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda Civic Type R EP3 Premier Edition
Rob R

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 12 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling my 2006 EP3 Civic Type R as I plan to go travelling for a while so the car will be surplus to requirements.

The basics...

Manufactured 2006
79,000 miles
5 months tax
7 months MOT

Full service history
-12268 miles
-23645 miles
-36520 miles
-49362 miles
-63768 miles (valve clearances checked and adjusted)
-76837 miles

This is one of the last EP3's ever made and is the Premier specification so includes extras such as

-Recaro interior
-Red carpet
-Rear tints
-Air con

This is the second EP3 I've owned so I knew what I was looking for when purchasing this.

The exterior and interior are in excellent condition and the engine pulls hard and strong with regular oil checks.

The car has been slightly modified from standard with a 2.5" centre pipe and and a short ram air intake pipe.

Also fitted is a Parrott headunit which has iPod support and built in bluetooth with hands free calling.

It comes fitted with 2 Goodyear Eagle F1s fitted to the rear with approx 6mm of tread and the front comes with 2 Bridgestone Potenza RE040's

At the last service it had a new front passenger wheel bearing and drop link fitted due to a small whine. I was told it didn't need changing but I had it done for peace of mind.

The only minors on this car are some kerbing to the alloys (which weren't me!) and a small scuff on the front bumper.

The car's priced at £5400.

Can be contacted via PM on here, can email me at zetecrob@hotmail.co.uk or call me 07447426110

[Edited on 22-10-2012 by Rob R]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda Civic Type R EP3 Premier Edition 25 database queries in 0.0042889 seconds